Type: AFX Light Duty
Size: 5 ft width and 6.5 ft width
About this item
Mobi-Mat® Boatramp surfacing roll, type AFX, is designed to make portable non-slip personal boat launches for small fishing boat, small crafts, trailers, ATVs and also people with disabilities or mobility challenges. It is lightweight and easy-to-lay.
Choose between two colors, blue jay or golden sand and enjoy the ease of pulling your small crafts, dinghy, kayak, canoe on a firm and non-slip surfacing laid on sand and gravel slopes.
- Lightweight: AFX matting weighs 0.27 lb/sqft
- Made of 100% recycled bottles, lab tested, long lasting and recyclable
- Safe innovative 3-D design that provides traction to wheeled vehicles
- Withstands regular small craft traffic at low speed. It is recommended that beach cleaning vehicles slow down and raise their rakes when driving over the mat.
- Requires little to no maintenance under normal conditions of use. The mat can be blown with a leaf blower or swept with a broom.
- Available from 16,5’ (5m) to 100’ (30m) interconnecting lengths
- It takes only 2 people and 15 minutes to install a 50’ long Boat Ramp
- Our mats attach to the ground with staples inserted through eyelets or use stakes
- Material: all weather-resistant heavy duty recycled polyester performance, without the maintenance
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Texture will not harbor germs and bacteria
- Resistant to rot, termites, UVs
Tips to create a Mobi-mat® Boatramp. Make sure you have enough room to lay your matting. Place your Mobi-mat® slipway over sand, grass, dirt, gravel to provide a stable boat ramp surface. Wear gloves during installation.
Optional: use a weed control fabric to prevent grass from growing through the mat.
Caution: Before you dig or use ground anchors, check for underground utilities
- Step 1 Lay the matting along the planned path.
- Step 2 Stretch the mat before anchoring it down