Type: AFX Light Duty
Size: 5 ft width and 6.5 ft width
About this item
Choose between two colors, blue jay or golden sand and enjoy the ease of pulling and launching your small crafts, dinghy, kayak, canoe, Mobichair floating beach wheelchair on a firm and non-slip surfacing.
Mobi-Mat® Boat Ramp™ type AFX is designed for creating boat launches on instable soil like sand, grass and gravel and accommodating a wide range of users, including trailers, ATVs and people with disabilities or mobility challenges while remaining pedestrian friendly.. It can also be used on shorelines, banks and lakes.
- Lightweight: AFX matting weighs 0.27 lb/sqft
- Made of 100% recycled bottles, lab tested, long lasting and recyclable
- Safe innovative 3-D design that provides traction to wheeled vehicles
- Withstands regular small craft traffic at low speed. It is recommended that beach cleaning vehicles slow down and raise their rakes when driving over the mat.
- Requires little to no maintenance under normal conditions of use. The mat can be blown with a leaf blower or swept with a broom.
- Available from 16,5’ (5m) to 100’ (30m) interconnecting lengths
- Easy installation
- It takes only 2 people and 15 minutes to install a 50’ long Boat Ramp
- Our mats attach to the ground with staples inserted through eyelets or use stakes
- Material: all weather-resistant heavy duty recycled polyester performance, without the maintenance
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Texture will not harbor germs and bacteria
- Resistant to rot, termites, UVs
Tips to create a Mobi-mat® Boat Ramp. Make sure you have enough room to lay your matting. Place your Mobi-mat® slipway over sand, grass, dirt, gravel to provide a stable boat Ramp surface. Wear gloves during installation.
Optional: use a weed control fabric to prevent grass from growing through the mat.
Caution: Before you dig or use ground anchors, check for underground utilities
- Step 1 Lay the matting along the planned path.
- Step 2 Stretch the mat before anchoring it down