Type: A2X Medium Duty
Size: 5 ft, 6.5 ft, 10 ft and 14 ft width
COLOR: Brown Eagle or White
About this item
The patented Mobi-mat® type A2X was developed by Deschamps Mats Systems to allow wheeled vehicles to move on relatively supporting but slippery terrain without the risk of bogging.
The A2X lightweight recycled polyester matting, 0,34 lb/sqft has a corrugated surface on both sides to grip the ground and bring heavy vehicle tire grip on slopes and slippery but supporting terrains.
- Provides effective ground stabilisation on flat or slopes
- Easy to lay, install and anchor to the ground
- Easy to retrieve permeable structure, unlike plates
- Can be used as either a temporary or permanent solution
Only 2 people and 10 minutes time are required to install a 15.20m (50’) long roll.
Optional: use a weed control fabric to prevent grass from growing through the mat.
Caution: Before you dig or use ground anchors, check for underground utilities
- Step 1 Lay the matting along the planned area.
- Step 2 Stretch the mat before anchoring it down.
- Step 3 For permanent use, dig a 1’ wide trench and lay down your mat extremity in it.
- Step 4 Attach the mat extremity it at the bottom of the trench with provided ground anchors and burry the extremity.