Type: A2X Medium Duty
Size: 6,5 ft, 10 ft and 14 ft width
COLOR: Brown Eagle or White
About this item
While using Mobi-mat Type A2X Boat ramp, car tires keep a lot of grip because of the patented innovative grooves and ribs of Mobi-mat matting surface that brings efficient vehicle traction even when the boat ramp is covered with silt and algae after a period of high water.
- Efficient ribs and textured grip surface
- used by utility companies,
- launch large trailered boats
- withstands heavy vehicles weight
- access mats solution for emergency vehicles.
Facilitates vehicles access on river banks, reservoir, lakes, ponds
Mobi-Mat® Boat Ramp™ type A2X is designed for creating boat launches and accommodating heavy vehicle traffic on supporting but instable soil like sand, grass and gravel.It can also be used on shorelines, banks and lakes.
Mobi-mat® Boat Ramp™ type A2X medium grade matting with corrugated surfaces provides traction to heavy weight Vehicles.
- Made of 100% recycled bottles, lab tested, long lasting and recyclable
- Safe innovative 3-D design that provides traction to wheeled vehicles.
- Withstands regular vehicle traffic at low speed. It is recommended that beach cleaning vehicles slow down and raise their rakes when driving over the mat.
- Requires little to no maintenance under normal conditions of use. The mat can be washed with a high pressure washer.
- The A2X matting weighs 0.34 lb/sqft
- Available from 16,5’ (5m) to 100’ (30m) interconnecting lengths
- Easy installation
- It takes only 2 people and 15 minutes to install a 50’ long Boat Ramp
- Our mats attach to the ground with stakes inserted through eyelets
- Material: all weather-resistant heavy duty recycled polyester performance, without the maintenance
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Texture will not harbor germs and bacteria
- Resistant to rot, termites, UVs
Tips to create a Mobi-mat® Boat Ramp. Make sure you have enough room to lay your matting.
Place your Mobi-mat® Boat Ramp over sand, grass, dirt, gravel to provide a stable boat Ramp surface. Wear gloves during installation.
Optional: use a weed control fabric to prevent grass from growing through the mat.
Caution: Before you dig or use ground anchors, check for underground utilities
- Step 1 Lay the matting along the planned area.
- Step 2 Stretch the mat before anchoring it down.
- Step 3 For permanent use, dig a 1’ wide trench and lay down your mat extremity in it.
- Step 4 Attach the mat extremity it at the bottom of the trench with provided ground anchors and burry the extremity.