Traditionally, sand fences are made of wooden slats but the eco-friendy Mobi-Fence offers a greener seamless continuous flexible textile alternative.
Mobi-Fence withstands direct exposure to wind, sand and salt.
- Efficient sand movement retention
- High wind permeability
- Rapid sand build up,
- Limits beach-goers movement through the dunes.
MobiFence is a textile fence with embedded pockets to slide posts and hold the fabric in place. It has no spacing and no wire, unlike wooden slat fences.
Type: MobiFence Tri-X
Size: Height: 3,3’ | Length: 16,5 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft | Pocket diameter: 4’’
Material: Recycled polyester, Recyclable
- rot-proof multi-layer fabric
- small aperture for efficient sand retention
- efficient windbreak
- high traction resistance
- quick and easy installation
- embedded pockets to slide posts
Installing sand fencing
Make sure to install your Mobi-Fence so that it does not receive direct tidal upwash. This will prevent it from being washed out to sea.
Install the sand fence perpendicular to the prevailing wind or with a slight angle, where you want to trap blowing sand or protect your pathway.
- Slide the first post into the fabric before erecting the sand fence,
- Drive the post in the sand with a sledgehammer
- Slide and drive other posts through the fabric in the ground.